Training of Mobility Advisers (CeM)
The world of mobility involves a multitude of professions that have to work together, and the challenges are increasingly complex. Cross-functional vision, technical skills and a common language are all objectives that the training pursues. Intended for all mobility professions (urban planning, construction, public transport, police, etc.), the training course has attracted a great deal of interest since the 1990s, having educated a network of nearly 1000 Mobility Advisers.
- Inform others about the multidisciplinary issues of mobility;
- Develop basic skills;
- Encourage networking between participants and speakers;
- Support participants in their professional challenges.
As part of this training course, ICEDD participated in:
- Planning lessons;
- Developing the teaching framework;
- Coordinating training courses;
- Assessing participants.