Renewable heat facilitator
In order to support the non-residential sector and the public authorities in their efforts to achieve energy efficiency and to integrate renewable energies, DGO4 set up a network of renewable heat facilitators who are responsible, according to needs, for:
- Analysing the energy situation of your organisation;
- Supporting the selection of the most appropriate technologies;
- Organising targeted training courses;
- Reviewing the specifications with the project sponsors and comparing the price offers;
- Providing information on existing regulations and financial support for renewable energy.