Industore is a research project funded by the Walloon Region as part of the Energinsere (Integrated Energy) programme aimed at “modelling, monitoring and optimising the consumption, production and storage of electricity at large industrial sites”.
Source : www.industore-project.be
In this research project, the objectives of ICEDD were as follows:
- Quantify the potential for energy flexibility at industrial sites in the Walloon Region;
- Make optimal use of flexibility;
As part of this study, ICEDD participated in:
- Carrying out flexibility audits;
- Studies of industries that could be made flexible;
- Modelling of processes and flexibility levers;
- Study of the impact of applying flexibility on human resources.