Assistance in preparing 2nd generation branch agreements
At the end of the 1990s, the Walloon Region proposed that industrial sectors enter into voluntary agreements with it to reduce greenhouse gas emissions or to improve energy efficiency: the branch agreements. Ten years later, the Walloon Authorities wanted to relaunch and deepen the existing momentum and thus arrive at a second version of the branch agreements.
Source : Wikimedia
- Assistance in preparing second-generation branch agreements between the Walloon Region and the industrial sector;
- Evaluation of the relevance of the implementation of such agreements in the tertiary sector.
As part of this mission, ICEDD participated in:
- Consultations with stakeholders;
- Analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the 1st generation agreements;
- Construction of the framework (obligations, counterparties, etc.) and the methodological note for the 2nd generation agreements;
- For the tertiary sector: stakeholder consultations, development of an energy assessment tool for businesses.