Renewable electricity and cogeneration facilitator
In order to support the non-residential sector and the public authorities in their efforts to achieve energy efficiency and to integrate renewable energies, DGO4 set up a network of renewable electricity and cogeneration facilitators who are responsible, according to needs, for:
- Analysing the energy situation of your organisation;
- Supporting the selection of the most appropriate technologies;
- Organising targeted training courses;
- Reviewing the specifications with the project sponsors and comparing the price offers;
- Providing information on existing regulations and financial support for renewable energy.
Source : http://www.balloide-photo.com
The mission of the renewable electricity (wind, photovoltaic, hydroelectricity) and cogeneration facilitators is to inform, advise, raise awareness and involve the different stakeholders so as to help in the harmonious development of the electricity and cogeneration sectors in the Walloon Region.
The service consists of a first line that answers general questions or refers queries to an appropriate technical expert for the situation and technology.
ICEDD ensures the overall management of the mission and acts as a technical expert on cogeneration.